To ensure you enjoy your TS jewellery for many years to come here’s a list of tips and hints to guide you…
- The chemicals present in perfumes, body sprays, deodorants, hair sprays, nail varnish removers, cleansers and moisturisers can all cause jewellery to tarnish, discolour or even corrode. As a rule try to remember that your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Ensure to remove your rings even when you wash your hands or do the dishes. Soap, washing-up liquid and detergent are full of chemicals too.
- Chlorine, salt water and even perspiration are all likely to discolour or corrode your jewellery, so ensure to remove it before you swim or hit the gym.
- Keep jewellery out of bright sunlight or hot, damp or humid conditions.
- Store your jewellery in an dark and dry place. An airtight container like a sealed plastic bag will stop the chemicals in the air oxidising the metals and turning them black.
- Clean jewellery by gently polishing with a soft, lint free cloth. Use a toothbrush, with soft bristles, to get into awkward places.
ALTERATIONS TO BRACELETS AND NECKLACES
We can remove or add links to any of our handmade chunky linked necklaces and bracelets. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs. There will be a small charge to do this, but we will be able to give you a quote once we know what it is you require.
The service will normally take between 3-4 weeks depending on whether it needs to be re-plated. Gold pieces will take slightly longer than plain silver items.
We offer a year’s guarantee for all our gold plated jewellery. Please provide purchase date, order confirmation and number when contacting us.
TS works with the Responsible Jewellery Council to ensure all gold is ethically and responsibly sourced. We are also REACH Compliant and meet their legislative requirements with regards the use of chemicals in the production of our jewellery.
How to measure your wrist size:
- Measure your palm at its widest
- Add 0.4mm
- If the total size of your palm (including the 0.4mm) is:
8.1 to 8.3cm, you are a size S (60mm) in our bangles
8.4 to 8.6cm, you are a size M (62mm) in our bangles
8.6 to 8.8cm, you are a size L (65mm) in our bangles
Our rings are available in small, medium and large.
- The small size has a 52mm diameter and is 1.6cm across the inner diameter.
- The medium ring has a 54mm diameter and is 1.7cm across the inner diameter.
- The large ring has a 56mm diameter and is 1.8cm across the inner diameter.